How Much Can the 2018 Ford F-150 Tow?
If you’re in the market for a capable new pickup truck near Lincoln, then you’ll want to check out the new truck specials at your local Sid Dillon dealership near Fremont, including options on the 2018 Ford F-150. Check out the robust towing numbers and innovative towing features on Ford’s full-size pickup here, and then stop by our Ford dealership in Ceresco or Crete for a test drive.
F-150 Towing Specs Based on Engine Options & Drivetrain
Best-in-class towing is just one reason the 2018 Ford F-150 was named the 2018 Motor Trend Truck of the Year®. Check it out by the numbers here:
- 3.3L TI-VCT V6: 7,700 lbs max towing capacity
- Turbocharged 2.7L EcoBoost® V6: 9,000 lbs max towing capacity
- 5.0L TI-VCT V8: 11,600 lbs max towing capacity
- Turbocharged 3.5L EcoBoost® V6: Best-in-class 13,200 lbs max towing capacity
- High-Performance Turbocharged 3.5L EcoBoost® V6: 8,000 lbs max towing capacity
F-150 Towing Features
The new Ford F-150 delivers robust towing specs throughout the lineup, but it’s also equipped with the sophisticated towing features you need to maneuver easily and stay safe on the job.
- Trailer Sway Control: This standard feature comes with AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™ (RSC®) and is able to prevent your trailer from swaying from side to side by delivering strategic torque and braking power to individual wheels.
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: This features allows you to synchronize your truck and trailer while you’re backing up.
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®) with Trailer Coverage: This feature lets you know if there’s a vehicle in your blind spot or alongside your trailer.
- Dynamic Hitch Assist with Line-of-Sight Guide: Easily direct your hitch to the trailer receiver.
Explore the Ford F-150 Safety and Convenience Features
If you’re looking for a capable truck, then see why this roofing company has bought six trucks from Sid Dillon. And remember, if you need auto body repair near Lincoln we’ve got you covered there, too!
Car Maintenance Tips for Your Ford F-150
Buying used car is scary. You never know if you’re going to end up with something wonderful that will make your Lincoln commute a delight, or a nightmare vehicle that’s worth half what you thought because of unseen damage. Fortunately, there are ways to find out if your current vehicle or a vehicle you’re interested…
Nebraska workers from Lincoln to Omaha count on big trucks like the Chevy Silverado 1500 and Chevy Silverado 2500HD for major towing and hauling needs, but all that work leads to some body damage along the way. The auto body professionals at our Sid Dillon Body Shops are here to help you learn how to…
Find a Body Shop Near You If you’re gotten a dent on your Chevy Silverado 1500 or any other car in greater Omaha, the team at Sid Dillon auto body repair can help. Paintless dent repair is the easiest and most affordable way to get your car looking like new again. Find out how it…