2018 Nissan Titan Towing Capacity
When it comes from getting big loads from Omaha to Lincoln, few do it as well as the 2018 Nissan Titan. With class-leading towing capability and the durability to tackle the big jobs, the Titan more than lives up to its name.
Towing and Payload Capacity
The Titan’s towing and payload vary depending on the cab chosen:
- Crew Cab: The Titan Crew Cab offers as much as 9,400 pounds of towing capability and up to 1,610 pounds of available payload.
- King Cab: The King Cab trim delivers up to 9,400 pounds of available towing and as much as 1,630 pounds of payload capacity.
- Single Cab: For maximum towing, choose the Single Cab and take advantage of as much as 9,740 pounds of towing and up to 1,950 pounds of potential payload.
Choose the configuration and power you need to get the job done, then check out the towing features that allow you to set up any load on your own – no external help needed.
So what features give Blair truck lovers access to this level of towing power? We’re glad you asked:
- V8 Engine: A potent 390-hp V8 powerplant capable of delivering 394 lb.-ft. of peak torque provide the heart and soul of the Nissan Titan.
- Tow-Haul Mode: The tow-haul mode makes shifting smoother, for more confident towing.
- Rearview Camera: Hooking up the trailer is easier when you can line up to the hitch using the rearview camera system with available Around View monitor.
- Trailer Brake Controller: An integrated brake controller allows you to adjust and apply the brakes from within the cabin with the turn of a dial.
- Remote Trailer Light Check: Use the available intelligent key to cycle through the trailer’s lights from outside the vehicle, so you can make sure everything works properly before you get underway.
- Trailer Sway Control: The advanced trailer sway control system keeps the vehicle under control no matter what the road or wind conditions, giving you a safer, more comfortable ride.
Shop for a New Nissan Online with Sid Dillon
Compare the Nissan Titan to other well-regarded trucks at Sid Dillon. Then, to take advantage of the new truck specials available on the Nissan Titan, schedule a Omaha area test drive of your favorite trim today.