2020 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
Are you an Omaha driver who wants to enjoy a spacious SUV without compromising gas mileage? The 2020 Chevy Equinox MPG gives you as much as 31 mpg on the highway, meaning you can load up with family and friends and cruise in style without too many trips to the pump. Sid Dillon has a wealth of information on the Chevy Equinox gas mileage as well as some great specials on SUVs, so keep reading to learn more.
2020 Chevy Equinox MPG by Trim
You’re getting quite an efficient vehicle in this compact SUV. That means if you’re a driver in Blair who wants to see everything the local area has to offer, you won’t have to worry about trips to the pumps very often. The engine and drivetrain you select makes your final fuel economy different, so here’s a handy guide to what you’re getting with each:
- 1.5L, FWD: 26 mpg city / 31 mpg highway
- 1.5L, AWD: 25 mpg city / 30 mpg highway
- 2.0L, FWD: 22 mpg city / 29 mpg highway
- 2.0L, AWD: 22 mpg city / 28 mpg highway
Unfortunately, there is no Turbo Diesel Equinox for the 2020 model year, but with the 26 city/31 highway you get with the 1.5L turbo engine, you’re still getting well over 400 miles to a tank.
There’s a lot of technology involved that makes the 2020 Chevy Equinox gas mileage so stellar. This compact SUV offers these great features that allow for it to sip fuel as efficiently as it does:
- A 1.5L turbo engine gives Fremont and Lincoln drivers extra punch while behind the wheel while not taking up too much fuel at the same time.
- Switchable all-wheel drive is available on the LS trim package and higher, meaning you can switch between FWD and AWD as you see fit to reduce the amount of fuel you consume. FWD will get you through those daily drives, and when conditions get icy, you can switch to AWD to keep safe in inclement weather.
- Stop/start technology momentarily shuts the engine off while you’re waiting at a light or idling in traffic, meaning you’re not wasting unnecessary fuel as you wait to get going again.
Shop for Your New Vehicle with Sid Dillon
Read our customer testimonials for more info on what makes Sid Dillon the best game in town for your new or new-to-you Chevy. Our professionally trained sales staff will be glad to have a chat with you about which Chevy is right for you. Contact us to learn more!
More About Chevrolet Models
The 2021 Chevy Colorado pickup is already well-known for its phenomenal towing and payload ratings. Check out the 2021 Chevy Colorado interior and you’ll find onboard technology and cabin dimensions are just as impressive for all passengers. View Chevrolet Inventory Contact Us 2021 Colorado Interior Dimensions The Chevy Colorado blends work-ready capability with impressive interior dimensions…
When you need a pickup truck that can get you through everything life throws at you in Omaha, you need a pickup truck like the 2021 Chevy Colorado. Sid Dillon has the scoop on the 2021 Chevy Colorado towing capacity, which can pull a phenomenal 7,700 pounds in its maximum towing configuration. If you need a…
If you are in the market for the ideal family SUV, the Chevrolet Equinox should be a top contender. Not only is this SUV packed to the brim with comfort and convenience features, it is also quite stylish. Omaha drivers have a wealth of interior and exterior 2020 Chevy Equinox colors to choose from. With…
The 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD gives you the power to tow an impressive 18,500 pounds with the most powerful engine, making it ideal for Omaha workers who need a powerful truck. Whether you go gas or diesel, you’ve got a truck that can power through whatever your job sends your way. Sid Dillon has the…
Are you an Omaha driver who wants to enjoy a spacious SUV without compromising gas mileage? The 2020 Chevy Equinox MPG gives you as much as 31 mpg on the highway, meaning you can load up with family and friends and cruise in style without too many trips to the pump. Sid Dillon has a…