2020 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
Are you an Omaha driver who wants to enjoy a spacious SUV without compromising gas mileage? The 2020 Chevy Equinox MPG gives you as much as 31 mpg on the highway, meaning you can load up with family and friends and cruise in style without too many trips to the pump. Sid Dillon has a wealth of information on the Chevy Equinox gas mileage as well as some great specials on SUVs, so keep reading to learn more.
2020 Chevy Equinox MPG by Trim
You’re getting quite an efficient vehicle in this compact SUV. That means if you’re a driver in Blair who wants to see everything the local area has to offer, you won’t have to worry about trips to the pumps very often. The engine and drivetrain you select makes your final fuel economy different, so here’s a handy guide to what you’re getting with each:
- 1.5L, FWD: 26 mpg city / 31 mpg highway
- 1.5L, AWD: 25 mpg city / 30 mpg highway
- 2.0L, FWD: 22 mpg city / 29 mpg highway
- 2.0L, AWD: 22 mpg city / 28 mpg highway
Unfortunately, there is no Turbo Diesel Equinox for the 2020 model year, but with the 26 city/31 highway you get with the 1.5L turbo engine, you’re still getting well over 400 miles to a tank.
There’s a lot of technology involved that makes the 2020 Chevy Equinox gas mileage so stellar. This compact SUV offers these great features that allow for it to sip fuel as efficiently as it does:
- A 1.5L turbo engine gives Fremont and Lincoln drivers extra punch while behind the wheel while not taking up too much fuel at the same time.
- Switchable all-wheel drive is available on the LS trim package and higher, meaning you can switch between FWD and AWD as you see fit to reduce the amount of fuel you consume. FWD will get you through those daily drives, and when conditions get icy, you can switch to AWD to keep safe in inclement weather.
- Stop/start technology momentarily shuts the engine off while you’re waiting at a light or idling in traffic, meaning you’re not wasting unnecessary fuel as you wait to get going again.
Shop for Your New Vehicle with Sid Dillon
Read our customer testimonials for more info on what makes Sid Dillon the best game in town for your new or new-to-you Chevy. Our professionally trained sales staff will be glad to have a chat with you about which Chevy is right for you. Contact us to learn more!
More About Chevrolet Models
Are you an Omaha driver who wants to enjoy a spacious SUV without compromising gas mileage? The 2020 Chevy Equinox MPG gives you as much as 31 mpg on the highway, meaning you can load up with family and friends and cruise in style without too many trips to the pump. Sid Dillon has a…
Our Lincoln area customers like a truck that works as hard as they do, and, boy, does each of the 2020 Silverado’s trims deliver. This beast of a truck has power to spare. With the right options, the Silverado 1500 towing capacity maxes out at a massive 13,400 pounds. That’s not the only impressive thing…
Shopping for a full-sized pickup that’s powerful enough for all your jobs, yet customizable with interior and infotainment features? The 2020 Chevy Silverado comes in three cab styles, three bed lengths, five available engines, and eight total trim levels. On top of that, you can customize with a variety of appearance and performance packages. Read…
As with any pickup, your truck bed size will vary depending on which Chevy Silverado model you choose to drive around Lincoln and Omaha! However, wading through all of the available configurations and selecting the perfect Silverado bed size is sure to get a little tricky if you’re not familiar with your options. The Sid Dillon…
There’s no way around it: the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is one of the most capable full-size pickup trucks in the country. What’s more, drivers who’d like to customize their chosen Chevy Silverado 1500 trim will have tons of genuine OEM Chevy parts to choose from. Not sure which Chevy Silverado accessories are right for your…