2020 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
Are you an Omaha driver who wants to enjoy a spacious SUV without compromising gas mileage? The 2020 Chevy Equinox MPG gives you as much as 31 mpg on the highway, meaning you can load up with family and friends and cruise in style without too many trips to the pump. Sid Dillon has a wealth of information on the Chevy Equinox gas mileage as well as some great specials on SUVs, so keep reading to learn more.
2020 Chevy Equinox MPG by Trim
You’re getting quite an efficient vehicle in this compact SUV. That means if you’re a driver in Blair who wants to see everything the local area has to offer, you won’t have to worry about trips to the pumps very often. The engine and drivetrain you select makes your final fuel economy different, so here’s a handy guide to what you’re getting with each:
- 1.5L, FWD: 26 mpg city / 31 mpg highway
- 1.5L, AWD: 25 mpg city / 30 mpg highway
- 2.0L, FWD: 22 mpg city / 29 mpg highway
- 2.0L, AWD: 22 mpg city / 28 mpg highway
Unfortunately, there is no Turbo Diesel Equinox for the 2020 model year, but with the 26 city/31 highway you get with the 1.5L turbo engine, you’re still getting well over 400 miles to a tank.
There’s a lot of technology involved that makes the 2020 Chevy Equinox gas mileage so stellar. This compact SUV offers these great features that allow for it to sip fuel as efficiently as it does:
- A 1.5L turbo engine gives Fremont and Lincoln drivers extra punch while behind the wheel while not taking up too much fuel at the same time.
- Switchable all-wheel drive is available on the LS trim package and higher, meaning you can switch between FWD and AWD as you see fit to reduce the amount of fuel you consume. FWD will get you through those daily drives, and when conditions get icy, you can switch to AWD to keep safe in inclement weather.
- Stop/start technology momentarily shuts the engine off while you’re waiting at a light or idling in traffic, meaning you’re not wasting unnecessary fuel as you wait to get going again.
Shop for Your New Vehicle with Sid Dillon
Read our customer testimonials for more info on what makes Sid Dillon the best game in town for your new or new-to-you Chevy. Our professionally trained sales staff will be glad to have a chat with you about which Chevy is right for you. Contact us to learn more!
More About Chevrolet Models
The 2022 Chevy Traverse interior has the features, seating capacity, and cargo space you need. It’s no wonder it’s a Omaha favorite with all these amazing standard features and specs. Let’s take a closer look at the 2022 Traverse interior below! New Chevy Inventory Contact Us 2022 Chevy Traverse Interior Dimensions Inside the Chevrolet Traverse…
With an affordable starting price of $21,400 MSRP, the sleek, versatile 2022 Chevy Trax is what plenty of Lincoln-area drivers are looking for out of a new compact SUV – especially on the inside. The new Trax not only offers plenty of interior/cargo space, it also comes packed with available features that drivers from Omaha…
Are you in the market for a new, sleek family friendly SUV that also fits your personality ? Check out the 2022 Chevy Equinox at Sid Dillon! The Chevy Equinox has eight vibrant colors that make it easy to pick out your dream car. You are also able to choose custom packages that allow for even…
When your daily drives around Omaha call for spacious interiors and powerful capabilities, there are many models in the Chevy SUV lineup to choose from. Whether you prefer the compact Chevy Trax or love to stretch out with the family in the Chevy Suburban, find comfortable amenities and top technology that take stress out of…
If you are in the market for a dependable and affordable SUV that’s also fuel-efficient, look no further than the perennial favorite Chevy Equinox. What is the Chevy Equinox gas mileage for the 2022 model year? This stellar SUV delivers up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine. Want to know…