2021 Chevy Colorado Towing Capacity
When you need a pickup truck that can get you through everything life throws at you in Omaha, you need a pickup truck like the 2021 Chevy Colorado. Sid Dillon has the scoop on the 2021 Chevy Colorado towing capacity, which can pull a phenomenal 7,700 pounds in its maximum towing configuration. If you need a pickup truck like the Colorado or the Silverado, Sid Dillon has the selection you need!
2021 Colorado Towing by Powertrain
The Chevy towing capacity you’ll get in the Colorado ranges from 3,500 pounds to 7,700 pounds, meaning there’s a Chevy Colorado perfect for your Lincoln towing needs. Here’s the full breakdown on which engine configurations you can pick and what that means in terms of towing capacity:
- Base 2.5L 4-cylinder engine: This basic trim package is available in either a 2WD or 4WD configuration, giving you a total of 3,500 pounds towing capacity.
- 3.6L V6 engine: The beefier of the two gasoline engines is available in both 2WD and 4WD as well and will give you 3,500 pounds in the regular configuration. However, if you get the Trailering Package, your towing capacity shoots up to an impressive 7,000 pounds.
- 2.8L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel 4-Cylinder Engine: With this great diesel option, you can get the absolute maximum Chevy Colorado towing capacity. How much are you getting? You’re getting a massive 7,700 pounds of towing whether you pick the 2WD or 4WD configuration.
- Colorado ZR2: If you go for this trim package, you’ll get a 5,000 pound towing capacity no matter what.
2021 Colorado Engine Specs
You’re getting great towing for all your Fremont needs no matter which configuration you pick, but if you’re looking for some more detailed specs beyond the Chevy Colorado towing capacity, take a look at these specs:
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine
- 200 hp
- 191 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 25 mpg on the highway
3.6L V6 Engine
- 308 hp
- 275 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 25 mpg on the highway
Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel Engine
- 181 hp
- 369 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 28 mpg on the highway
Sid Dillon: Your Truck Source
When it’s truck time, it’s time to head to Sid Dillon. You can start your shopping experience for the Chevy truck of your dreams online, meaning you don’t have to pick between a slim selection of trucks. We’ve got friendly sales staff who can help get you into the right truck for you, so contact us and we’ll help you get inside a 2021 Colorado of your own!
More from Sid Dillon
The 2021 Chevy Silverado follows a long tradition of exceptional trucks, with top-notch engineering to boost its performance. When it’s properly equipped, the 2021 Silverado 1500’s towing capacity is 13,300 pounds! Sid Dillon explores the engines and features that lead to the Chevy Silverado towing capacity, the Silverado 1500 payload, and more below! View Inventory Contact…
If you’re looking for a reliable and powerful truck, there’s no doubt you’ve considered the new Ford F-150. This legendary truck has been redesigned for 2021 to be tougher than ever, with a whopping 14,000 pounds of max Ford F-150 towing — that’s best in class! Sid Dillon covers the Ford F-150 tow package, the Ford…
The 2021 Chevy Colorado pickup is already well-known for its phenomenal towing and payload ratings. Check out the 2021 Chevy Colorado interior and you’ll find onboard technology and cabin dimensions are just as impressive for all passengers. View Chevrolet Inventory Contact Us 2021 Colorado Interior Dimensions The Chevy Colorado blends work-ready capability with impressive interior dimensions…