2021 Chevy Colorado Towing Capacity
When you need a pickup truck that can get you through everything life throws at you in Omaha, you need a pickup truck like the 2021 Chevy Colorado. Sid Dillon has the scoop on the 2021 Chevy Colorado towing capacity, which can pull a phenomenal 7,700 pounds in its maximum towing configuration. If you need a pickup truck like the Colorado or the Silverado, Sid Dillon has the selection you need!
2021 Colorado Towing by Powertrain
The Chevy towing capacity you’ll get in the Colorado ranges from 3,500 pounds to 7,700 pounds, meaning there’s a Chevy Colorado perfect for your Lincoln towing needs. Here’s the full breakdown on which engine configurations you can pick and what that means in terms of towing capacity:
- Base 2.5L 4-cylinder engine: This basic trim package is available in either a 2WD or 4WD configuration, giving you a total of 3,500 pounds towing capacity.
- 3.6L V6 engine: The beefier of the two gasoline engines is available in both 2WD and 4WD as well and will give you 3,500 pounds in the regular configuration. However, if you get the Trailering Package, your towing capacity shoots up to an impressive 7,000 pounds.
- 2.8L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel 4-Cylinder Engine: With this great diesel option, you can get the absolute maximum Chevy Colorado towing capacity. How much are you getting? You’re getting a massive 7,700 pounds of towing whether you pick the 2WD or 4WD configuration.
- Colorado ZR2: If you go for this trim package, you’ll get a 5,000 pound towing capacity no matter what.
2021 Colorado Engine Specs
You’re getting great towing for all your Fremont needs no matter which configuration you pick, but if you’re looking for some more detailed specs beyond the Chevy Colorado towing capacity, take a look at these specs:
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine
- 200 hp
- 191 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 25 mpg on the highway
3.6L V6 Engine
- 308 hp
- 275 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 25 mpg on the highway
Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel Engine
- 181 hp
- 369 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 28 mpg on the highway
Sid Dillon: Your Truck Source
When it’s truck time, it’s time to head to Sid Dillon. You can start your shopping experience for the Chevy truck of your dreams online, meaning you don’t have to pick between a slim selection of trucks. We’ve got friendly sales staff who can help get you into the right truck for you, so contact us and we’ll help you get inside a 2021 Colorado of your own!
More from Sid Dillon
All-new for 2022, the Ford Maverick has exploded onto the Omaha streets to fanfare and critical acclaim. This agile, compact pickup truck serves many roles, offering the rugged capabilities you crave for weekend projects and the efficiency you need for daily driving. While the exterior style alone will have you eager to take a spin…
If you’re looking to make a lasting impression on the Omaha streets, the new Grand Wagoneer is worthy of the vacant spot in your Lincoln driveway. This vehicle is equal parts conversation piece, luxury model, and rugged adventurer. From behind the wheel of the Grand Wagoneer, you’ll feel supported on every Fremont drive. While the…
If you’re in the market for a high-end SUV that offers power, sophistication, and style, the new Hyundai Palisade should be at the top of your wishlist. This exceptional SUV delivers a comfortable interior and rugged specs to support you on every Omaha drive. Offered in four trims, you can customize your Palisade to…