2021 Nissan Rogue MPG
The 2021 Nissan Rogue is the newly-designed update to one of the most dependable compact SUVs in the Omaha market. For 2021, you can get a max Nissan Rogue gas mileage of 27 mpg city, 35 mpg highway*. Sid Dillon covers your Nissan Rogue trim options and other important 2021 Nissan Rogue mpg facts below!
2021 Nissan Rogue MPG: Across the Lineup
Your options with the Nissan Rogue are plenty, whether you’re looking for a functional vehicle on your Lincoln commutes or something with high-end features that’ll wow your passengers. The performance is one of the big highlights of this SUV, and you even have really competitive Nissan Rogue gas mileage with the optional all-wheel drive drivetrain. Let’s check it out:
2021 Nissan Rogue Gas Mileage by Trim Level:
- Rogue S FWD: 27 city mpg / 35 highway mpg / 30 combined mpg*
- Rogue S AWD: 26 city mpg / 33 highway mpg / 29 combined mpg*
- Rogue SV, SL, and Platinum FWD: 26 city mpg / 34 highway mpg / 29 combined mpg*
- Rogue SV, SL, and Platinum AWD: 25 city mpg / 32 highway mpg / 28 combined mpg*
Nissan Rogue Engine Specs
Whether you get the FWD or AWD, your Nissan Rogue is powered by a solid engine and supported by Nissan technology that helps you get to those high Nissan Rogue mpg ratings you see above. Here’s some more information on the Nissan Rogue engine:
- 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) engine
- 181 hp
- 181 lb-ft of torque
- XTRONIC CVT® with Sport Mode shifter
- Standard Drive Modes: Eco & Sport driving modes
- Available Drive Modes: Snow & Off-Road driving modes
Choosing Your Nissan Rogue MPG and Configuration
So, which of the above Nissan Rogue trim levels is right for you? Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind. You can consult our finance center to figure out the different payment plans on the Rogue:
- The Nissan Rogue S, the base trim, has the best Nissan Rogue gas mileage.
- All-Wheel Drive has tons of benefits, like better handling on tricky Fremont roads. In 2021, Nissan has improved its AWD trims with special Snow and Off-Road modes.
- The high-end trims, like the Platinum, are simply heavier with equipment and less fuel efficient. They still have competitive Nissan Rogue gas mileage, and many think the extra features are a worthy trade-off.
Test Drive the Nissan Rogue Today!
There’s no denying that the 2021 Nissan Rogue is one of the more fuel efficient compact SUVs on the market, but is it right for you? Lincoln drivers can find out by coming down to Sid Dillon and scheduling a test drive with us! Contact us today to see the new Rogue for yourself!
*Fuel economy based on 2021 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2021 Rogue®. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.
More from Sid Dillon
The 2021 Nissan Rogue is the newly-designed update to one of the most dependable compact SUVs in the Omaha market. For 2021, you can get a max Nissan Rogue gas mileage of 27 mpg city, 35 mpg highway*. Sid Dillon covers your Nissan Rogue trim options and other important 2021 Nissan Rogue mpg facts below! View…
The 2021 Chevy Express interior dimensions provide Omaha businesses and other van drivers access to the space they need to haul gear, tools, deliverables, and people or to create a livable camper. Read this guide to the 2021 Chevy Express van interior written by the experts at Sid Dillon in order to learn more about how…
Despite being a compact SUV, the 2021 Hyundai Tucson interior includes a comfortable amount of space and comes packed with a list of impressive features. Offering seating for five and expansive cargo space, the Hyundai Tucson lets you bring loved ones and luggage along for the ride through Lincoln. Sid Dillon provides a look inside the…