2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
If you are in the market for a dependable and affordable SUV that’s also fuel-efficient, look no further than the perennial favorite Chevy Equinox. What is the Chevy Equinox gas mileage for the 2022 model year? This stellar SUV delivers up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine. Want to know more about the Chevy Equinox fuel economy? Sid Dillon discusses the details more in-depth below.
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy by Engine
Only one engine option is available for the 2022 Chevy Equinox, and that is the efficient 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder. You do have the option of choosing FWD or AWD, however. Chevy Equinox gas mileage will be slightly affected by your preferred drivetrain.
- 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
Not only is the 2022 Chevy Equinox incredibly efficient for a vehicle in its segment, it also delivers a peppy performance on the roads of Omaha and Lincoln. Here are just a few of its noteworthy performance specs.
1.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max towing capacity: 1,500 pounds
How is the Equinox So Efficient?
Why is the Chevy Equinox gas mileage so impressive? It’s because the Equinox is well-equipped with features designed to maximize every drop of fuel:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you come to a complete stop with your foot on the brake pedal, the Equinox engine powers down to conserve fuel. When you take your foot off the brake, the engine automatically starts up right away.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Driving with tires that are not properly inflated can decrease the fuel economy of your vehicle. The Equinox features a TPMS that alerts you when your tires are running low on air.
Experience the Equinox Today
If you are impressed by the Chevy Equinox fuel economy ratings, why not see how it handles in person? Visit Sid Dillon today to set up an exciting test drive. get pre-approved for financing from the comfort of your home.
Learn More at Sid Dillon
The 2021 Ford Ranger is an excellent choice for Omaha drivers that need a little extra power. With a load of impressive features, specs, and technology, the Ford Ranger can accelerate any drive. When it comes to towing, the 2021 Ford Ranger can tow up to 7,500 pounds when properly equipped. Below, we’ll dive deeper…
The 2022 Chevy Traverse interior has the features, seating capacity, and cargo space you need. It’s no wonder it’s a Omaha favorite with all these amazing standard features and specs. Let’s take a closer look at the 2022 Traverse interior below! New Chevy Inventory Contact Us 2022 Chevy Traverse Interior Dimensions Inside the Chevrolet Traverse…
With an affordable starting price of $21,400 MSRP, the sleek, versatile 2022 Chevy Trax is what plenty of Lincoln-area drivers are looking for out of a new compact SUV – especially on the inside. The new Trax not only offers plenty of interior/cargo space, it also comes packed with available features that drivers from Omaha…