Blair collision repair at it’s best!
Do you enjoy getting into car accidents? Do you like spending money on routine maintenance for your vehicle? Chances are, the answer is no, and we understand that at Sid Dillon’s Blair collision repair center.
That’s why we vow to make your experience as painless and stress free as possible.
How you ask?
- We keep our technicians up to date on the latest technology, procedures, parts and tools. All of our technicians are ASE-certified, and I-CAR certified.
- We only use OEM parts. That means we only use car parts that are recommended by the manufacturers, and we only install these parts using the manufacturer guidelines. You will not see faulty aftermarket parts being used to cut corners in the repair process.
- Our technicians are familiar with all makes and models. Whether you’re driving a Ford F-150, a Dodge minivan, or a Subaru sports car, we offer the best auto body repair Blair!
- We establish clear communication with our customers. Upon arrival, our team of specialists will complete an estimate of your vehicle. Our front desk associates will keep you in the loop on the time it will take to repair your vehicle, as well as the costs. No repairs will be conducted without your consent.
- We provide a lifetime warranty on parts.
- If your repairs take longer than a day, we are happy to provide you with a loaner vehicle. Not having a vehicle is an inconvenience we don’t want our customers to experience. We understand cars are a fundamental part of your busy life.
Sid Dillon’s Blair collision repair center is full-service and high-rated.
Check out our testimonial page to see for yourself firsthand.
Sid Dillon has several dealerships across Nebraska with collision centers for your convenience.
Whether you’re getting an oil change, a bumper replaced, tires rotated, or a new door panel, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting the best service in the state if you come to one of our facilities.
We treat all of our customers like family, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Call or go online and make an appointment today.
Blair collision repair center can’t wait to do business with you!
Our weekly hours are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday – 8AM to 7PM
- Wednesday and Friday – 8AM to 6PM
- Saturday – 8AM to 5PM
- Sunday – CLOSED